Equipment Specialist Workshop
Earn your Equipment Specialty Certification. Study at home then meet us for this fun and informative workshop!
Don't miss a dive due to minor issues with your scuba diving equipment. Whether it's a missing o-ring, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, the PADI Equipment Specialist course teaches you to manage basic repairs and adjustments. You'll also learn more about how your gear works, making you more comfortable with it and better prepared to take care of your investment.
The purpose of the PADI Equipment Specialist course is to familiarize divers with the operation and maintenance of diving equipment. It is not an equipment-repair course. Training relative to the repairing and overhauling of equipment, except for very minor servicing, is not to be part of the curriculum.
Upload Equipment Specialist Touch when assigned by instructor and meet
November 17, 6-9pm @ Sea Shanty for demonstration and practical workshop activities.
Course Cost: $195 Materials Included
Accelerated Open Water Scuba
Open Water Certification is where your diving adventures begin! Take our accelerated course and get certified in ONE WEEKEND! Join us at Clear Springs in San Marcos, Texas and start your next adventure! Course includes independent elearning coursework, 5 confined water dives, and 5 open water dives.
November 20-21, 3:00pm-6:00pm Pool Sessions, Clear Springs, San Marcos, TX.
November 21-22, Open Water Sessions: Clear Springs, San Marcos, TX.
Course Cost- $389
Your dive vacation includes:
- 7 nights' ocean view accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- 6 days x 2-tank morning boat dives
- 5 days x-1-tank afternoon boat dives, including the world-famous Stingray City and the USS Kittiwake
- Unlimited shore diving on house reef (weather permitting)
- Free wifi, manager's cocktail reception
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities except dive gratuities which are NOT included
- And more!
$2,295 1-bedroom suite with ocean view
- Add Nitrox for all boat dives for $170
- Non-diver deduct $250
- *Per person, double occupancy
Reserve today with a $500 deposit per person*
For more information call (405)701-7122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org